Thursday, June 5, 2014

Dad of the Month - Tim Morrison


Kenda Oster, Tim Morrison & Daniel 

I believe the best support person a mother could have is her husband. Along with all my friends at support group my biggest supporter is Tim. We have both attended prenatal classes when I was pregnant with Summer and Daniel.

Even though our daughter was premature I always knew I was going to breast feed her. After she passed I donated my colostrum to a milk bank to help other mothers.

We have attended all the evening support groups since Daniel has been born. Tim is also there to encourage me when I get down or stressed when I feel I don’t make enough.


I would encourage all of you to get all your husband involved in your breastfeeding if you haven’t already it is something that you will all benefit from.

No comments:

Post a Comment