Monday, May 4, 2015

Breastfeeding Mom of the Month - Holly McCracken

My name is Holly McCracken, I am the mother of 3 handsome boys and I am currently breastfeeding our newest addition, Soren.

He is by far my easiest baby to nurse, I had a very difficult time with my oldest due to him never latching, so I pumped for him but unfortunately when I started working again I switched to formula. Luckily our 2nd and 3rd love the boob:)

Our bodies provide our babies with what they need, and that's a great feeling to be able to give him that. I can't imagine doing anything other than breastfeeding Soren even though it's not always easy.


Finding bras that fit, finding clothes that allow easier breast feeding, dealing with leaky boobs... It's all worth it because it's how we give our babies what is best. I'm very thankful for all of the support that I have been given in my different breastfeeding journeys. My mom for one has been amazing to me. But I have been given great advice from many!

No comments:

Post a Comment